Once your eBay or PayPal account has been suspended then one of the biggest questions which arise in one’s mind is to how can you get back onto your seller account? Thus, here are some the simple, easy and legal ways to get back to access your accounts after they have been suspended. Some of the methods includes –
- The first and the foremost thing which you need to perform is to download a web browser. Then go to the settings options and check off all the boxes which are available and hit on the OK button whenever the notification arises when you close the window. Even if you are using two different eBay accounts, then also make sure to follow the same procedure whenever you use start using the account, as this help to avoid the browser to save your data.
- Then, register your business name in your respective city. But before than choose a name which will act as the lead name of your PayPal or eBay account. Then you need to register your account on the google, make sure to choose the name which looks genuine, you can make it using 2 words to make it look more genuine.
- Register the account using a virtual address, as this will help you to get the address without using your actual address for your account. Or else you can also choose to get a post box number instead of using the virtual address, as it costs more or less the same. But sometimes, the eBay and Paypal doesn’t accept this P.O. address as it is considered to be very easy for the scammers to use it accordingly.
- After this now you need to have a simulated Phone Number. Get a Virtual telephone number from one of the numerous suppliers out there on the web. Try to forward that number ideally to your wireless as this will act as your new Paypal and eBay telephone number. Ensure that the virtual number you get is of the similar city from which you have made your virtual location.
- Now you need to create a new bank account using the above created (new) information i.e. Phone number, address or Post Box number, then create a new Id with a different IP address by adding your details of Ebay or Paypal Virtual Bank Account details. Now, you can create a new account and get back on your desired sites. Check the most trending keywords and things and use it on your account to get the best outcomes.
Hence, these are some of the steps by following which you can easily get back to your suspended account if in case your account has been suspended then check out the above-mentioned steps and give them a try.